From: "Antoine Compin" <acompin@earthlink.net>
To: "\"Mil-Veh\"" <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Subject: Re: [MV] URGENT: VIRUS ALERT
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:20:10 -0700

If anyone of you gets contaminated by e-mail attchment
HAPPY99.EXE, don't worry... There is a site on the Net (I think
it's a page within the MacAfee site) that will give you
step-by-step instructions to get rid of it. Do a search for
W32/SKA and it will point you in the right direction...
OR: click on this link:
http://vil.mcafee.com/vil/vpe10144.asp
This virus is annoying but not lethal to your system. It will,
however, replicate itself and attach itself to your outgoing
e-mail, unbeknownst to you...
Antoine
PS: As a rule, NEVER, EVER open an executable file attached to
reeived e-mail, without knowing exactly what it is BEFORE
touching it...If needed, get confirmation from the sending party
before the final double-click!