Re: [MV] WWII jeep tail lights/Front Blackout lights?

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:47:19 -0500

At 12:15 27/07/99 -0500, Dan Bever wrote:
>I have not paid to close attention but are the Blackout lights found on
>the jeep the some as other WWII vehicles? Just looking from the outside
>they look the same as for example those on the WC Dodge models. I didn't
>know if they interchanged or if they were different in size and mounting
>bolts. I know there are 6 and 12 volt models. Later

Dan,

They are the same as those fitted on the other US-built vehicles; the
British, French and German armies each had its own standard pattern of
black-out light.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, in Darkest Paraguay.

Silence is not always golden,