Re: [MV] MV Trail Ride and MVPA election facts

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:41:25 -0400

> If there is to be change, there needs to be plan.
> A clearly stated objective....changing this and such particular article or
> articles of the bylaws to read in this and such new specific manner.
> There needs to be a plan, will this be presented to members by convincing
> three board members to put it on a ballot, or will a petition drive be
> neccessary?

I think efforts would be better served starting a new club in my opinion. I
would be pretty surprised if any of the bylaws are changed. If Garrick
Smith couldn't get them changed, we certainly will have a hard time. But I
am willing to help out in anyway possible if we can come to a consensus on
what the best approach would be to take and what shows would be a good
target for the 60 day time period.

Todd Paisley