Re: [MV] 1940's Chev military 1 ton

Bob Heselberg (k7mxe@mashell.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 01:04:19 -0700

Hey you know I got to thinking where you can score a m-37 and I drive
by one all the time and think it could be scored. It has a one piece front
end on it (looks like fiberglass). The guy who owns it is a big shot in
the
local gun club in Eatonville. I have never seen it move but it is on the
Alder cut off road with easy finding on the road. Its about 3 driveways
past the Scott Turner road on the right side of road going south. Hope
you score. Bob Heselberg near Elbe Wa.