Re: [MV] MVPA Committee replys...sort of....

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:50:35 -0400

> The nominating committee unanimously rejected your application.

And that nominating committee was:

Jerry Cleveland - not elected to the Board
Reg Hodgson - not elected to the Board
Lou Moore - not elected to the Board
Kenton Tucker

Pretty hard to vote someone out of office when their position is appointed.
This is total BS that they do not give you an answer. At least one of them
can be thrown out.

What are your next steps and what do you plan on doing? I (and I'm sure a
lot of people on the list) are willing to help out in anyway we can.

> I'll post more on this and on the section of the Bylaws (7.7 c.)
> that govern the actions of the Nominating Committee in the next
> few days. (Hint; the bylaws were not "followed at every step of the
> process")

Very interested in hearing more about this.

Todd Paisley