Re: [MV] fuel pump conversion

Scott Watson (swatson@jps.net)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:41:49 -0700

Jason, Joe, and listers,
I changed a M-151a1 from electric fuel pump to mechanical fuel pump and
kept the original vacuum wiper system by using a combination vacuum/ fuel
pump from a early FORD(1963). the only modification was to swap the
actuating lever from the original vacuum pump then it is a direct bolt in
replacement and you are not sitting on a incendiary device!
Scott Watson, swatson@jps.net

> From: Jason Rose <m151a1@micron.net>
> To: Ranger3id@aol.com; mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: [MV] fuel pump conversion
> Date: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 3:04 PM
>
> Has anybody done a electrical (stock) to mechanical fuel pump conversion
on
> an m151a1? My electrical went out (along with the switch and wiring)
this