Re: [MV] Historic Military Vehicle Importation

bdk (bdk@geocities.com)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 17:52:08 -0700

I've been a member of EAA for years and never have I found their
lobbying to have any ill effect! It's a great organization because they
work with the bureaucrats. They were instrumental in organizing training
and educational programs, and initiated self policing of their hobby.

Because of this, you can design and build your own airplane, and even
learn to fly in it if you wish. All with minimal involvement from the
government. They are a very pro-active organization.

MVPA: Are you listening?