Re: [MV] Import/MV's WW1 HMV in Iowa

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:27:08 -0500

>Ok, I live in Iowa and can't remember what is at the
>museum in Mason City, Iowa. Can't remember the name
>right now. The Museum (I was there 8 years ago) had trucks
>from the early 1900's. Van Horn is the name(of museum). I
>sure thought it was WW1. will check into, if more info is needed.

Yup, Mason City, Van Horn, all sounds familiar now. If you like pre-war
trucks it's was a pretty good place to visit, but then I was there maybe 12
years ago. Actually what I remember most about the trip was driving thru
some small town on the way north to the musem, and seeing a sign on the
front of a building that said "ASS" and underneath if or somewhere else (I
forgot) it said "American Sled Shed", that's snowmobiles for you warmer
weather people.

je