Re: [MV] News-Mil Veh Imports to US

Walter W Keller II (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:41:24 -0400

"Steven ,
You hit the nail on the head - Since being involved with this hobby
I've noticed that alot of folks think the only military vehicles are American
W.W.II. The future of this hobby for my son and others are the vehicles recent
manufacture now reaching retirement age. Lets not forget the foreign vehicles
also. The gov has used the same techniques with firearms taking away alittle at
a time. I've heard many hunters say "who needs a AK" they don't care or
understand that their hunting guns will be next.
Walter Keller