Re: [MV] News-Mil Veh Imports to US

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:40:34 -0500

Thanks for that input Raimaondo.......I was unaware of the bayonet
registration in your country...

That is unfortunate....but hey...you sleep better than I do at
nite..knowing all bayonets are controlled..........on the down side..knives
are very popular here, used in the commission of a crime......like a plain
old box knife for instance......

I own a fine example of Italian craftsmanship..a Beretta BM59. Post war
adaptation of the US M1 Garand. Differences, 20 round detachable box mag
and select fire capability...with a very intricate grenade launching
device.......

Jon