Re: [MV] Command Car Spare Tire

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:12:18 +0200

At 08.21 13/08/99 EDT, ANDY wrote:
>Hey,
> We all have heard the arguments about WC mounting of spare tires on the
>3/4 ton models. Last night I found a photo of US vehicles on a Bailey
Bridge
>across the Rhine (Alexander Patch Bridge), and there is a 3/4 ton Command
Car
>with full top and doors that has the Spare tire moved to the Right Rear
Corner. (like on a CJ2A). It's not close enough to see what type of mount
is >used. This is a full color photo as scanned from a book. If anyone
wants a >copy I can send it to you E-mail in JPG format. Thought this make
someones >modification "legal " now!

>Take Care
>
>Andy

Aug 13 1999

Yes! Please, I would like to see it: can you send as a JPG?

Thank you!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.