Re: [MV] 44 GPW clutch won't release

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

Tom

It sounds like your going to have to take it apart. The ball pivot stud is not adjustable. Maybe your clutch fork is not on the pivot or the pivot ball has fallen out. I found it much easier to yank the motor instead of the trans/t-case assembly when I had a similar problem. My ball pivot was loose and not a press fit.

Dave Fillman
45MB