Re: Jeep Rope & Re: [MV] List FAQ?

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:56:49 -0400 (EDT)

Brian

In the US, both McMaster-Carr and Manhattan Supply Co. sell 1" manilla rope. I am curious if manilla looks enough like hemp or is it completely different? I am also interested in a rope for my 45MB. Yesterday my license plate arrived and I took the MB out for the first time legally. What is a McClellan?

Dave Fillman
45 MB