Re: [MV] Ethical Question

D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:40:33 GMT

Great Question. My advice would be to make it as exact as possible. Make the
nameplate and the rubber 100% original. Then you should add your company's
name and date in another location. I would pick a location where it would
not show when it's mounted, but would be easily recognizable when
dismounted.

That's what I would do. Then you have an exact copy that is advertised as
such.

How much are they? & How can I buy one?

Dean Paradise
44GPW