Re: [MV] GPW etched glass

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:59:27 -0500

That stuff must be greatly diluted as it is quite deadly in high
concentrations. It is very effective at etching glass however as I know
that a leak from a 3 M plant in Minnesota a long time ago caused fumes
to drift across a freeway and instantly etch all of the cars windows that
drove through it.

Dave Cole