Re: [MV] Re: Keeping the List Operational

John's mail (fly-fish@mindspring.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:12:36 -0400

List,

Being a complete moron and someone who really needs all the help I can
get, I hope that answers to technical questions continue to be answered on
list and not off. When someone has a question about their M38A1, no matter
what that question is, I copy it for future reference. I hope that you guys
continue to answer these questions where all can see them so that idjits
like me can benefit too.

Thanks!
John Edwards
MVPA #20391