Re: [MV] Canadian M38 information needed

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:38:09 -0400

Paul,

Ford of Canada did indeed make M38s, but only in '52; thereafter the
production line was converted for the very good Ford (of Canada) M38A1.
Sounds like you've found a nice one! Most of those I've seen here are,
or have been, rusted beyond belief at some point due to the salt we use
on our roads. Fun trucklettes, though! I've put many miles on both...

The asking price seems a bit high (especially when converted to Canadian
dollars), but I'm out of touch with the jeep world now, and it's really
your judgement of the vehicle and the market...

Geoff

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://jump.to/mapleleafup ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~