[MV] Re: Keeping the List Operational (and MV parts)

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:27:27 -0500

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the comment. Certainly some of what you say
would be beneficial to the list. However for a lot of the new or newer
people to the list, I think it might be a real turnoff to realize that
they have violated the "code or rules" of the list by receiving a notice
that they didn't summarize, etc. I think it would be a lot more
practical to help Aurther find some method of funding (rather than his
own wallet) and let the list grow. Computer gear is really quite cheap
right now. It wouldn't take much to put Aurther into new gear and allow
the list to continue to grow. I sent a number of suggestions to Aurther
that popped into my head. Hopefully he can come up with some logical
solution to all of this. I find this list very valuable.

FWIW,

Dave Cole