Re: [MV] Overdrive

fv74@altavista.net
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:49:23 -0400 (EDT)

Jonathon

Advance Adapters makes an overdrive to fit CJ2A's and newer jeeps with the Spicer T-18 transfer case. They do not make one for MB/GPW's. Their info is at http://www.advanceadapters.com/Saturn-od/Saturn-od.html I do not know if a newer t-case will fit a T-84 tranny. A T-90 tranny is about an inch and a quarter longer and requires a fair amount of work to install, but it does have the right T-18 t-case. I have seen a few MB's using 7.00x16 tires in an effort to get a little more MPH.

Dave Fillman
45 MB(T-90 trans by previous owner)