Re: [MV] MB pitman arm ?

jonathan p boos (acfarer@juno.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:59:04 -0700

Dave, I am in the middle of my steering box too. I'm not positive, but
since the ball of the pittman arm rides between spring backed cups in the
end of the linkage rod, I would assume that .029" of wear is minimal and
should not affect function. This is my own opinion and I was wrong once
before so take it as you will. good day. Jonathan