Re: [MV] Markings Gulf War, Korean War & UN

COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 00:46:12 -0700

Extract from Doug' Bohannon's e-mail:

What I would like to know is ... what the unit markings would be on the
front and rear of the vehicle. ...Any information pertaining to the proper
marking for the M1009 in Desert
>Storm would be appreciated.
>Doug Bohannon
>First Florida Chapter MVPA
>The Tactical Edge
>jaguar@tacticaledge.net
>(941) 401-8221
========================
In follow-up to Doug Bohannon's query, I would like to obtain originals or
copies of the instructions for marking Coalition vehicles during the 1991
Gulf War. I have seen photos, but no instructions to the troops. I have
Canadian army military vehicle markings instructions pretty much complete
from 1940 onwards but Gulf War, Korean War and UN service are gaps for
official instructions.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net