Re: [MV] M1009 Blazer Desert Markings?

F. Brian Mead (jeepsoup@mindspring.com)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:40:16 -0400

Howdy,
As I remember at the victory part at Fort Gilliam, Ga., there was at least
one CUCV there on display. I think it was "personal" vehicle of the
Commanding General of 3rd Army. They also had alot of captured equipment &
Coalition equipment on display that weekend. Decon trucks, BMPs, Self
propelled guns, Hummers, Abrams etc. VERY COOL. I just wonder what
happened to all that stuff.
I'll check with my dad & see if he remembers the CUCV at the show. He may
also have know more about the CUCVs since he was with 3rd Army General
Staff. (he was activated to Atlanta, Ga)

Brian Mead
Griffin, Ga
1944 MB
194? GPW