Re: [MV] M1009 4wd system

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:54:52 -0500 (CDT)

In my case, anyway, it's not luck (nor is it "crashing gears"): it's the
procedure right out of the manual (and off the decal overhead). And, as
someone else pointed out, it usually requires only getting off the gas. The
hubs DO need to be locked, of course, and going straight (as others
mentioned). I have never done it above 25 mph either, and 4Low does require
very low speed.

Steve Allen