Re: [MV] Cable Carrier for WW2 Jeep - ACL No. 11

Keith Densmore (densmore@idirect.com)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:19:32 -0400

Hi Colin.... weren't all Canadian versions of the M38A1 built in the US? I
seem to recall my M38A1 CDN2 was stamped 'Jeep Corporation of America' ---
do you know where in Canada they were built and while I am on the subject,
is there any difference in engine horsepower between the CDN2 and CDN3?

Thanks for the insights,

Keith, M38A1 CDN3

);
> cutaway jeep (pp. 56-57); M38A1CDN3 shown were built in USA but he
> mistakenly identifies it as being built in Canada - the M38A1CDN and
> M38A1CDN2 were built in Canada but not the M38A1CDN3; cannot tell
difference