Re: [MV] pictures needed

F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:34:07 -0400

I've got a book called "The U.S. Rapid Deployment Forces" by David Eshel
ISBM 0-668-06211-8 It has six photos of M151A2 TOW jeeps. Four are 82nd
Airborne and two are Marine. Some photos are in the field, some are of
jeeps waiting to be loaded onto freighters. If you want me to scan the
photos & send them to you, just tell me.

Brian Mead