Re: [MV] winches, pulleys, leverage???????

Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:42:25 GMT

Henry,
If you go winch to pulley on tree to truck there is no mechanical =
advantage just a
change of direction.
If you go winch to pulley on truck to tree you will double the mechanical
advantage or halve the power required by the winch.
Buzz