Re: [MV] wiring diagram needed

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:39:37 -0500

Hi Dave,

I don't know whether you found what you were looking for or not, but I
have TM 9-2320-260-20 and it has a wiring diagram in it for the M819
wrecker which I believe is the newer version of the M62. I think they
are both very similar. I can scan these and send them to you or put them
on the web, whatever you'd like.

Dave Cole