[MV] M151-Series Ambulance photos

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:27:27 +0200

At 23.49 22/09/99 -0700, COLIN wrote:
>Ian Newby (International Movie Services) in Aldergrove, British Columbia,
>Canada (near Vancouver) has an ORIGINAL US MUTT Ambulance >M718, complete
as>released surplus. I can photograph it >sometime for you if you wish. He
rents>it to the movies. >I drove it back from Canadian Forces Base Comox
where >he displayed it at the air show for the 75th Anniversary >of the
RCAF. It runs fine.
... (snip) ...
>Colin Macgregor Stevens
>MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
>& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
>Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada

Sep 23 1999

Hi Colin,

Yes! I am interested in pictures of the MUTT M718 Ambulance (also of the
interior, if possible!). Can you send them in jpeg (or post them on a
website)?

Thank you!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.