Re: [MV] Ref: Humvee

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:48:34 -0400

Hi Monte,

I had the same question when I got my M-715. A friend of mine (a former MP
with the Army at Ft. Drum NY) told me that they used a chain and padlock
around the steering column and looped around the pedals. No clutch and no
brakes makes it hard to steal, or at least as hard as a key ignition
switch. Just my $.02.

Jim 1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck
1983 M-101A1 cargo trailer (USMC)