Fw: [MV] Jeep image needed UPDATE

NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:10:21 +0100

Sorry folks, should have said it needs to be rear view, canvas tilt up +ACE-
----- Original Message -----
From: NIGEL HAY +ADw-Nigelhay+AEA-tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk+AD4-
To: +ADw-mil-veh+AEA-skylee.com+AD4-
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 9:15 PM
Subject: +AFs-MV+AF0- Jeep image needed

+AD4- Can anyone assist me?
+AD4-
+AD4- I urgently need a rear view of a jeep, absoutley dead on . I'm sure I
have
+AD4- seen one in a colour drawing in a book (on ww2 markings, possibly an
Osprey
+AD4- publication) , but cannot find it.It needs to be a drawing or a
transparent
+AD4- image rather than a pic.
+AD4- Pl respond if you can help off list.
+AD4- Many thanks, NIGE
+AD4-
+AD4- Nigel+AEA-tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- +AD0APQA9-
+AD4- To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
+AD4- UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to +ADw-mil-veh-request+AEA-skylee.com+AD4-.
+AD4-