Re: [MV] Mil-veh/non mil-veh car shows photos

fv74@altavista.net
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:32:48 -0400 (EDT)

---- you wrote:
> At 22.27 26/09/99 EDT, you wrote:
> >Jack,
> >
> >Today, we (three collectors)took our two VW Iltis', a Kubelwagen and
> >Schwimwagen to the Cincinnati, Ohio "Bugfest `99" VW/Porsche meet. We were
> >given a special and prominent display area right in front. It was great.
> Lots >of real interest, and respect.
> >
> >Alan Wise
>
> Sep 28 1999
>
> Hi Alan from Italy!
>
> Any pictures available? If yes, can you send them in jpeg format or put
> them on a website?
>
> Regards
> Keep Them Rolling!
>
> Raimondo - M.V.P.A.

Hi Raimondo,

I am curious about the VW Iltis's. Are they aircooled? Do you or anyone on the List know of a website about them?

Dave Fillman
45 MB
65 Bobsy Vanguard(VW based race car)
68 Bobsy Vega(VW based race car)