Re: [MV] Vehicle Security

mblair1@home.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:17:10 -0700

Muttguru@aol.com wrote:
> After browsing through my rinformation following the recent postings about
> Hummer security, I came across this reference:-
>
> TB9-2300-422-20 (Feb 1980), Security of Tactical Wheeled Vehicles.
> The TB apparently lists the NSNs etc for the hardware required to secure the
> various trucks.

NTIS has it listed in their database for $23 (including S&H). It's
only 18 pages long. Go to http://www.ntis.gov/databases/armypub.htm
and type "TB92300422*" in the search field to find it. Does anybody
want to buy a copy, scan it, and put it on a web page for us? :-)

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/