[MV] Weare VW pictures

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:07:12 +0200

At 17.44 29/09/99 EDT, DANIEL wrote:
>Hello
>I was at the Weare NH rally and have a lot of pictures including the VW
>mentioned I posted it on my web site link is on the front page
>http://members.aol.com/jeepkaiser/index.html

Sep. 30 1999

Thank you for the picture! Unfortunately at 1182 pixels is a bit too large
to fit... Is there any chance to have it reduced at, let's say, 900
pixels? Do you have some more picture? The only WWII military
transformation I may see is the Notek lamp on the left fender. No jerrycan
on the rear fenders...? However, what is interesting to see (Renaud where
are you? Sorry, Andreas, but Renaud has a kubelwagen site while you
(chuckle!) have a... kettenkrad site...!) what is interesting to see is the
back of the VW: old VW had a split rear window. If the Weare one has a
split rear window it may be a good (not a perfect or accurate!)
representation of a WWII German field car.
Renaud, any comment?

Daniel, thank you again!
Regards
Keep Them Rolling!