Re: [MV] Insurance; Bashing USAA

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:28:38 -0500

I had liability only on my GPW and M151A1 with USAA. It cost me about $325
annually for each vehicle or at total of $650 annually. When I asked about
antique/classic insurance, they told me no, but did provide a possible
source. Of course that source couldn't do it. I was referred around to
about five different places before I found an agency that would do it. I
know pay only $113 total per year for full coverage on both. My local agent
took pictures and I spent about 30 minutes with him filling out paperwork.
I received my policy about a week later. I can now spend the $500
difference on jeep parts!

Jim Rice
Lawton, OK