Re: [MV] GPW Engine Crank

safemale (safemale@fwi.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:12:44 -0500

At 07:38 AM 9/29/99 -0400, fv74@altavista.net wrote:
>Jackson,
>I do not have a crank for sale, but they are available. I paid $60.00 US
for mine at a show. The fords will have the script f stamped on them. You
should check to see if the special nut is still on the end of your
crankshaft. Mine was missing. $20.00 US fixed that problem. I was surprised
at how easily I could start my MB with it.

>Dave Fillman
>45 MB
i hope i naver have to crank start my m886
that 318 v8 would be murder to spinn over like that i bet
butt soo would be all the m35's the listers have