Re: [MV] Another Gas Can Request

F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 06:40:22 -0400

The Military Marketplace in Bainbridge, Georgia (912) 243-0430 has original
gaskets for sale. Still soft & pliable. I got three from them. I can't
remember the price, but I know they're less than $5.00, maybe $4.50 or so.
The gaskets are marked G29 G-44 (the G-44 has 5 dashes under it) You may
want to get their catalog, they have some other cool MV stuff even though
they specialize in infantry gear. One nice thing, the couple times I've
called, when I had a question, the woman would go back into the warehouse,
pull the item, and describle it's condition/appearance to me.

Brian Mead