Re: [MV] Military Vehicles FOR SALE

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 12:33:28 -0500

Is it must me, or has anyone else had no luck trying to get anything from Sam
Werner? Heck, I usually can't even get someone to answer the phone. I was
going to buy several M38A1 hulks a few years ago. I had transportation lined
up and was ready to buy. I would always get an excuse why I couldn't get
them....too wet, too cold, too late, etc.
I've heard he has lots of Mity Mite parts too. I need an engine for mine. I
just haven't bothered to try him based on my previous experience.

Good luck.

Jim Rice
Lawton, Oklahoma
'42 International M-3L-4