Re: [MV] Dry cleaning solvent

Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:56:43 -0500

I bought some at govt. auction - I understand from local dry cleaners that
there are more than one "dry cleaning solvent" the one military is referring
to is what I used to buy from industrial chemical supplier and sell to clean
tar from automobiles - drys very fast leaves no residue - VERY FLAMMABLE - I
am having to go back several years I think it was call "xyelene" I am sure
that someone can correct me on this