Re: [MV] Red Lights and things

fv74@altavista.net
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:36:39 -0400 (EDT)

Julian

Please remember that this list is world wide and that other country's have different laws. In Pennsylvania we have some police departments using blue lights to further complicate matters. Amazingly you can buy these lights mail order from a number of sources without proof that you can legally use them.

Dave Fillman
45 MB