Re: [MV] Follow up to Plugging GPW oil filter

D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:40:50 GMT

Bob-

I have some advice, but I may not be 100% correct. Fram and Purolator both
made a perfect replacement filter. They are cartridge filters. The fram is a
C-21 and the Purolator WAS a P-51 but I think the part number changed.
Anyway they both come with replacement seals that fit. I never had a
problem, but it must be on tight.

(The only oil under my jeep flows naturally, a few tablespoons a week!)

Good Luck,

Dean
44GPW