Re: [MV] M151a2 u-joint axle

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:01:49 -0400 (EDT)

Bob,

The M151 U-joints are similar to a 2C Mechanics u-joint. But they are not interchangeable. I spent several hours going thru NEAPCO's interchange guides and the only thing I was able to find was that we quoted these u-joints to A. M. General back in the 70's. We did not get the job. I have not given up yet, but it's not looking good for a civilian equivalent. The next best option would be to change the end yokes and switch to a standard u-joint.

Dave Fillman
45 MB