Re: [MV] M-35A2 starting question

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:36:08 -0500

The Army prohibits the use of ether. I had a couple of soldiers try
using it to start a M109A2 155mm SP Howitzer. It blew the intake covers
off! And they aren't small either. Luckily, despite being knocked out
of the crew compartment the soldier didn't get hurt. The guy in the
driver's seat was just highly startled.

Jim