[MV] Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#181142945: US Gov. 1942 DODGE 3/4 ton 4x4 maint. ma

Sean ()
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:01:49 -0700

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181142945

> Item Description:
> Here is an excellent find. It is dated may 15, 1942 . It is a maintenance
manual for 3/4 ton 4x4 Dodge trucks built for United States Army. Starting
serial # 81,534381 . Contract #W398-Qm-11420 for wc-51, wc-52, wc-53, wc-54
Waepons carrier, weapons carrier with winch,carry all and ambulance ... Then
there is contract # W398-QM-11422 for wc-1,wc-2,wc-3,wc-4, wc-6,wc-7,wc-8
...weapons carrier, weapons carrier with winch, carry-all,
ambulance,reconnaissance, reconnaissance with winch and radio. This book is
TM 10-1531 (FIRST EDITION BOOK) by the Fargo Motor Corporation subsidiary of
Chrysler Corporation. Dated on cover May 15, 1942. Inside cover states
D-10463 FIRST EDITION BOOK. From drivers instruction all the way through
winch it in here. This book is in fairly good condition other than normal
wear with some staining to cover but inside is pretty clean with the
exception of a few of the pages have there corners bent over. In my opinion
this book is in pretty good shap!
> e considering where its been in its life time. This book is a very rare
find. Any questions feel free to write before bidding. Winner pays high bid
plus minimal shipping. Item sold AS/IS. Thank you, Matt (PLEASE: I have
listed so many items in this catagory this week. Please visit my auction
directly for specifics. Thanks again, Matt)