[MV] Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#182716546: Dodge Military 3/4-ton Truck Supply Catal

Sean ()
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:02:35 -0700

> I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182716546

> Item Description:
> Group G, Field and Depot Maintenance Allowances for TRUCK, 3/4-TON, 4x4
(DODGE T214) Ambulance, Models WC54 and WC64 (KD); Carryall, Model WC53;
Command Reconnaissance, Models WC56, WC57, and WC58; Telephone Installation
and Light Maintenance, Models WC59 and WC61; Weapons Carrier, Models WC51
and WC52. Department of the Army Supply Catalog ORD 8 SNL G-502. Dated May
1951. This catalog is correct to 23 March 1951. 323 page softbound book.
Also, stapled onto inside front cover is the supplement dated August 1952.
Book lists stock numbers, manufacturer's part numbers, and Ordinance part
numbers along with a description of parts for these vehicles. Book is in
good condition. Photos of trucks covered shown in my photos below. ...
Buyer pays $2.50 packaging and postage in USA; actual cost international.
California buyer pays sales tax.