Re: [MV] M38A1 Instrument Cluster

Adrienne B. Banks (andybanks@usinternet.com)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:14:14 -0500

I must admit that I overstated my case a bit. I bought THREE NOS
Stewart-Warner gauges (ammeter, engine emperature, 0-60 psig oil pressure)
from Star Electric, Kevin B. Emdee, 368 Big Oak Trail, Radcliff, KY 40160.
Tel: 270 877 0813 (FAX -5042). I got the impression that he (Kevin) had to
scrounge a bit to find these gauges (he couldn't find a fuel gauge). (He
apparently has bought an inventory of newer issue gauges (narrow tick marks
and lettering), but they are not quite right for my 1954 M38A1.)

The ammeter was $75.00; I can't put my hands on the prices for the other
two.

Bob

ROBERT S. BANKS, MVPA #19116
1573 Fulham Street