Re: [MV] Temperature Sensor on MB/GPWs

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of chisels and easy-outs. I've had some
success taking out broken pipe threads by sharpening
the sides of the chisel near the point, use a chisel
that will jam-fit into the threads, the sharpening
will allow the chisel to bite into the sides of the
pipe. Then LIGHTLY TAP the chisel into the pipe stub,
too hard and the pipe will expand into the hole's
threads and jam it tighter. Then try to turn the pipe
stub out with a wrench that will fit the chisel while
tapping on the chisel.

Let me know how you make out,

Joe F.

=====