Re: [MV] DRMO Auctions--The End?????

David C Prall (dcp@dcptech.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:42:44 -0400

> Here is an interesting thing I heard on this situation. It was
> reported that one of the owners of Levy/Latham,
> http://www.levylatham.com/
> (the contractor awarded the major contract for DRMO disposal)
> is a former DRMO official who was ejected from the DRMO. This person
> also has connections to our wonderful Vice President Al Gore.
>
> If everyone could spend 10 minutes scouring the internet, maybe
> we can find some info on this connection.
>
> I found that the three principles of Levy/Latham are
> Robert Levy, David Levy and Larry Latham.
>
> Again, the info I heard was second hand, so can anyone post
> any confirmations?

None of these three are listed in the DOD phone book for Washington. I
work at the DLA Headquarters Building on Ft. Belvoir during the day
sometimes. The DRMO is an organization under DLA. So I looked in the
local phone book dated August 1999. If I can find an older copy, I'll
check there as well.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE DCP Technologies
dcp@dcptech.com Alexandria, VA
dcppage@dcptech.com http://www.dcptech.com