RE: [MV] Mil-veh banned

Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:35:19 -0500

If you'll go to the MVPA page the link to the list is still there just as
always.

Frank Robertson
Memphis, TN. USA
"Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
_______ ______
___| (.o.) |___ _/______\
|___|___n___|___| _/|_______|\_
|\ /| / [___][___] \
|_\[o]o____[o]/_| /\_ [o] [o] _/\
|w||_________||w| |w||_________||w|
|w||u_______u||w| |w|\u u/|w|
|w| |w| |w| \_______/ |w|
[w] [w]
M5A1 Stuart Light Tank M20 Armored Car
Tankdriv@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/tankdriv/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com [mailto:owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com]On
Behalf Of Renee Davis
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 5:16 PM
To: mil-veh
Subject: [MV] Mil-veh banned

Given the recent round of editorials concerning the current MVPA
election, it shouldn't come as too much surprise that our list may have
been cast out. If that is the case, then I'd also have to say that there
is something rotten in the state of Denmark. (No offense to any Danish
list members or any Shakespeare fans) Sure am glad I haven't mailed my
ballot yet. ;)

Pete