Re: [MV] Mil-veh banned

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:58:21 -0400

> Given the recent round of editorials concerning the current MVPA
> election, it shouldn't come as too much surprise that our list may have
> been cast out.

If you go to the web page, mil-veh is still on the home page. I too would
like to know what was banned if this is true. There is a big difference
between having a disagreement with the current board and the outright
spreading of wrong rumors. We don't want to be spreading untruths. That is
just as bad as what the board did to Jim Gilmore.

Todd Paisley