Re: [MV] WWII Jeep Trailer on ebay

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:41:07 +0200

D Paradise schrieb:

> I was taught that WWII ended in 1945!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1945 there was the unconditonal surrender of the German Wehrmacht
(and later the japanese forces) but here in Germany we don't have
a peace treaty until now.

So Germany and the Allies of WW2 are living in a state of armistice
today. WW2 was never officially finished!

Now the MV related question: When WW2 is was never officially finished,
is the German Wehrmacht still owner of my Kettenkrad? They never sold it!

Best regards from the Britsh Zone of Germany
Andreas